I’m not in medical profession, nutritionist or fitness instructor but this is what I love to learned and understand in order to help people out there struggling to lose belly and body fat. But of course before doing anything (like exercise, diet etc) regardless of age you have to consult your family doctor.
Lifestyle holds themselves back from becoming fit. And the most popular part of it are excuses and reasoning out. If someone don’t want to be healthy and fit or maybe lazy to do it then they will normally reason out or turn themselves into different activities like drinking and smoking, but if someone really like to be healthy and fit – oh there are so many ways to do it. These are some health and fitness facts. We have to admit it.
Excuses and so many reasons are not actually the problem, but it is your attitude and lifestyle that is holding you back. If you want to be stress free, sharper mind, healthy weight, diseases free, so you have to be physically active. Being physically active offers a lot of great benefits.
Are we really lazy? I think not. The only thing that we have to change is our lifestyle and attitude. Forget about giving so many reasons and focus on yourself. Once you get started of being physically active, you will notice that you want to do it every day. So, make a goal and find time for your health and fitness activities and burn that unwanted belly fat and avoid all chronic diseases. Be active!
Benefits of Exercise
Any movement that requires your muscles work and your body to burn calories is an exercise. Exercise gives you benefit that can improve your health.
Regular exercise can increase the production of hormones that help you sleep better. It can help you lose weight and reduce belly fat and lessen the risk of chronic diseases.
Here are some benefits of exercise.
- Can help reduce belly fat
- Can help weight loss
- Increase your energy
- Mental health
- Reduce the risk of chronic disease
- Sleep better
- Reduce pain
- Can feel you happy
- Good for muscles and bones
Again, it’s not hard to find for fitness. You can have your exercise for free, it only depends on one’s attitude. Let’s get it on and be ready to achieve that health and fitness you deserve.
Exercises that Burn Stomach Fat
How to burn stomach fat is really a challenge for anyone. According to Nutritional Consultant and Physique Specialist there are practical ways to burn stomach fat. Some of them are found below.
Walking – actually the best thing to do is to start moving. As we move or being active, our calories are burned. Brisk walking lower blood pressure and of course reduce body fat. Expert suggest that walking 6,000 steps a day to improve your health and 10,000 steps a day to lose weight and a 20-minute walk, or 2,000 steps equals to about 1.6 Km. The best way to lose weight by walking is to walk for 40 minutes, walking moderately, and 25 minutes for faster walks. These are the best for heart and lungs and as you walk do inhale/exhale.
Bicycling – bicycling is a great exercise and fun to do every day. The average person can burn 500 calories for a 30-minute bike ride. Start to ride a bike and have fun outdoor. Sitting in front of the computer at home can’t do anything.
Elliptical – with exercising in an elliptical, a 145-lb person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Schwinn Trainer App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with free downloadable Run Social App and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
|Item Weight||85.8 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||132.1 x 55.9 x 87.6 cm|
|Item model number||100517|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sport||Exercise & Fitness|
|Included Components||Elliptical Machine|
Bicycle exercise – this ranked as the number 1 because it requires more abdominal activity. Here are simple steps on what you can do.
- Lie on your back with hands behind your head
- Raise your knees-up to your chest while lifting your head and shoulders off the ground
- Now, bring your right elbow to your left knee and straighten the right leg
- Switch sides. That is, your left elbow to your right knee and straighten the left leg
- Continue switching sides to stimulate a pedaling motion and breathing should be relaxed
- Do 1-3 sets with 12-16 repetitions.
Simple Diet That Will Really Help
Exercises are good but you have to watch also your food intake and monitor all the activities that you are doing. With all of this, it is best also to see your family doctor before doing anything because they are the professional who will actually monitor what’s going on with your health and your body.
Here are few and simple ways for a simple diet.
- Cut carbs – you know, when you cut carbs from your diet your appetite will go down and therefore lose weight. Studies have shown that cutting your carbs will get rid of the fat in the belly, around the organs and in the liver.
- Avoid sweetened beverages – actually sugar is half glucose and half fructose. And fructose can only be metabolized by the liver in significant amount. Excess fat in the belly and liver is due to sugar consumption.
- Eat more protein – protein can boost your metabolism and reduce hunger levels. This is effective against belly fat accumulation and effective way to lose weight.
- Eat foods rich in fiber – soluble fiber can lead to reduced amounts of belly fat.
Fat is stored in the body in the form of triglycerides. Most of our body fat is stored in a fat cell and some triglycerides are the ones most easily broken down by exercise. Read
Your current weight, activity level and diet all play a part in deciphering how much weight you should lose and how long it will take. When your body is in calorie deficit, it will begin using fat stores for energy. As this fat store is used, you will gradually lose weight.
This is all about losing weight and be healthy. The benefits of losing weight can reduce the risk of so many health problems including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, osteoarthritis and back pain.
The waist should be 37 inch (94 cm) and below for men, and not more that 31 inch (80 cm) for women.